With 2,900 islands to explore, warm waters all-year-round and some of the world's best dive sites, from snorkelling right off the beach to jumping on a tour and head out to the wilds of the Reef.
Depending on the season, you can:
- Glide with the Manta rays at Lady Elliot Island
- Snorkel with Whales during their migration
- Witness the rush of a live shark feed in Queensland's Wild North.
- Stare in wonderment at the colourful coral of the Great Barrier Reef
- Take a selfie with some reef fish for the ultimate profile picture
- Swim alongside huge Turtles
From casual snorkellers to experienced divers, everyone will discover their inner child in Queensland's heavenly waters.