Comprised of three small townships, North Stradbroke Island is the perfect escape for all budgets – from comfortable holiday homes and cabins, to powered beachfront camping grounds and hundreds of natural sites.
Make the most of the day
- Wake up and enjoy the sea breeze with a beach yoga class or a stroll to Point Lookout.
- Discover jagged, powerful rock formations and a whale-like ‘blow hole’ – plus, you might even spot real whales on their migration north!
- If sleeping-in to the sound of the lapping waves is too hard to resist, make sure you enjoy a gelato on the Gorge Walk later in the day.
- Cylinder Beach generally produces smaller, rolling waves. Know what that means? This is the holiday to learn to surf, or give your longboard a workout.
- Hire a long, short or stand-up paddle board or join a friendly surf school.